Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The first one

What am I doing. I dunno even what these things are but it's a reason not to crack open the books or give my mind its much needed rest. I'm embarrassed to even tell people about this thing, so maybe it's just a pretext to write but not necessarily for naught. It's going somewhere, not the deadend somewhere of your imac desktop but the avenue opening somewhere of a random website where encouraging prospects abound and...

and nothing more maybe. Ah well...
I'm so overwhelmed by the mere fact that I collected my energies to even create this thing that I've completely exhausted my supply of good quality thoughts and now I'm churning out thoughts of a rather mediocre sort. Another few minutes will have me turning circles in my language and writing unintelligible nonsense. Or rather just bad writing. Bad writing can be intelligible, but perhaps not tolerable, so I won't try and put anyone thru that.

Ah but a thought: perhaps this thing is good because it's like writing an email, a mass one, if you will, but you are not really obliging anyone to reply or respond to the nonsense and you don't need to feel bad about filling the whole thing with meaningless drivel because it has no purpose. Good, good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home