Saturday, April 27, 2013

And I erase what I had before because I was not prepared not prepared for a blank screen like this, courier type like that, and a keyboard that wants to Interpret my types the way it wants. What is this, am I writing or is it something else writing with me? Can we be on the same page, something else? I think I like, more or less, what I planned to write, and so it throws me off when you just offer up something in there I just never thought of. Of course, maybe it can be amusing to look up and later see what came out, I'll try that project another day, for now I want it to work out for me. I want to see the words flow out and think pride think hey those things were strung together by this brain, that mad thing, look what it had for y'all. It is not often that I speak in positives about this kind of project, normally I disparage when I just think of writing for the ether, but I think I should change on that front. Not that I've so changed really, it's more just a mental state thing. I was going to say that it was because this world sure has its share of mediocre writers, but actually I am not trying to measure myself up against them, I'm just looking to make myself happy, pass my own critique, move myself along here. But there's no way ill move along really if I keep being down on myself. So I should be critical, why not, this is fine and necessary, but so is positivity and optimism that things will look up and there will be a gem to be found in a rubbish heap of words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home