Saturday, June 18, 2005

Epic Days...

Yah the days have been so packed these last few that I can hardly remember the effort I'd exerted to post that last, with thoughts which I seemed to have thought ages ago--and what's new for these days? Well I wonder, business perhaps stunts the capacity to flow em out good and cohesive, smart and witty (thought I needed another dyad but I cannot be either of course, we shall concur on that one friends)--

here's an image for you friends: I do not purport to be an kind of proxy thereof, but envision friends the Goddess Lakshmi with gold coins flowing from her hand--then apply that image to my new york city spending and you will get an accurate picture of my current situation and my anxiety as a result, considering that I am going to school in a few! It must stop! But it cannot, I value money not enough to keep it in the computers in the black...

Red, I am doomed to the red...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home