Friday, June 24, 2005

my tao alone

now I don't think this should be a problem, as I doubt those whom I informed would return to check on the happenings of the blog, but I find now after running my PR loop about minddontrest that the legs have tired and I would like to return to the safety of my deep-woods gnarled tree to ruminate by my solitary self...

already the words have acquired the red dust of corrosion from exposure to air, and thoughts sincere I am sheepish to post now that it seems I will lay bare my curious insecurities about life...

Shall I take to politics? Blog disparagement? Mini-stories of human rights abuse gore that makes us all feel guilty for yelling at our luke-warm coffees?

I guess the bottom line is that I'm scared of criticism, the friend who will come by and say, please keep this nonsense off the net...

But one more thing, before I go off to cry in my sleeve, see this thing that I stole from a friend's blog because I think it's a worthy thing to do:

www.nwtrcc.org

And go on to the phone tax resistance part--you'll save a couple bucks a month if nothing else draws you to it! Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home